We got a new job opening detail
company name The Manitowoc Company
location : Pune, Maharashtra
description : -Provides leadership and direction to finance activities for the Companies; -Assist Regional and Product Line management in achieving profitability and cash targets; -Oversees the operational and personnel activities of the assigned departments including Controlling, -Accounting, Consolidation, Treasury, Trade Finance; -Coordinates and synthesize Company annual and quarterly plan; -Control financial activities compliance with regulations and group policies. -Coordinates and/or monitor minimization of key risk areas for the Company.
1. Financial performance – Coordinates the financial activities of the Companies; provides to management timely analysis and interpretation of monthly and quarterly financial reports, variances to budgets and forecasts; ensure proper consolidation and transmission to group and corporate; evaluates financial performance and report results to management; prepares recommendations for corrective actions as requested by Company and Group executives.
2. Finance strategy – Defines strategy & reviews proposed plans and programs for the assigned departments (Controlling, Accounting, Consolidation, Treasury and Trade Finance) and provide financial forecasts and recommendations to management
3. Forecasting – Directs preparation of Companies annual budgets and quarterly forecasts; reviews proposed plans and recommends changes to management
4. Risk Management – Interprets implications of changes in regulations and legislation as they apply to financial operation of the Companies. Coordinates and/or monitor minimization of key risk area for the Companies and their implication on the financial statements, including legal & insurance claims, tax matters, credit risk, product liability, obsolescence
5. Financial procedures & standards – Develops, recommends & implements financial policies and procedures, under Corporate guidance; ensure continued compliance with proper accounting procedures and standards; develops standards to measure company and departments financial performance; ensure those are implemented in local ERP’s
6. Internal Control & SOX compliance – Coordinates readiness of each entity for annual audits by third party agencies and accounting firms, and addresses any comment or issue raised; maintains financial and accounting records for companies; ensure compliance of books closing and deployment of adequate internal controls
7. Cash optimization – Coordinates key actions for cash optimization in cooperation with Treasury, Trade Finance and Regional Controller.
8. Key projects – Participates in significant projects study (key capex, acquisitions, divesture of assets, new entity creation, SAP deployment,…) and implementation as needed
9. Team Management – Ensures competent staffing; support and develop direct reports and teams; recognize talent; attract and hold capable personnel. Participates in company activities and programs through management meetings and committees
10. Compliances – Ensures timely compliances related to Audits and ROC comliances, Tax & TP Audit, Direct & Indirect taxation including tax assessments, and secretarial matters.