We got a new job opening detail
company name McGraw Hill
location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
description : Impact the Moment
Could your creative thinking build the future? Our Marketing Operations Team at McGraw-Hill makes a difference for learners and educators across the world. Our team needs individuals with new ideas who connect with people in innovative ways.
McGraw Hill India has an opening for an
Executive Marketing Operations for the HE & Test Prep Division. This individual will be central to what is being delivered and responsible for driving continual improvement and marketing operations managing the governance, administration, projects, and initiatives to deliver and execute on time to align with marketing strategy.
This position must be located in
What you will be doing
Creating & maintaining product information across platforms:
1. Quickly learn the hierarchy, taxonomy, and other product-related attributes & classifications to own the error-free communication of new products to customers both internal and external
2. Close coordination with Portfolio, Content Development, and Production teams to maintain essential product-related information on PDH and website
3. Tracking the accuracy and consistency of new product-related information across systems. This will also include validation of critical fields like classification flags, price fixation, stock status, etc.
Collecting, organizing, and analyzing product data to help take informed decisions
1. Building insights from past sales trends and present adoption data for optimum demand forecasting for reprint projects.
2. Deep dive analysis of product performance to help in product planning and development
Supporting Sales and Marketing to sharpen go-to-market strategies and improve customer experience
1. Own and manage the digital product catalog to ensure error-free communication of the same to sales
2. Own and manage the print product catalog to ensure error-free communication of the same to sales
3. Support marketing team in managing the PO of vendors
Manage and define the scope of Marketing Automation tools like Marketo, WhatsApp Business, etc
The ideal candidate will have
3-5 Years of Experience in the frontline product operations role.
Previous Experience in Education/Publishing Industry is a Must.
Experience of Marketo or any marketing automation tool
Ability to lead, influence, and collaborate across various stakeholders – Sales, Marketing, Inventory, Accounts, Product.
Ability to mine data and review analytics – MS Excel, MS Access, MS PPT
Excellent communication and presentation skills
As an education innovation company, we’re proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we’ll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we’ll impact the world.