We got a new job opening detail
company name Mako Medical Laboratories
location : Aurora, CO 80011
description : Seeking team members that can start immediately for MOBILE COVID-19 testing sites. Mobile testing to designated business locations. Must be professional, dependable, and courteous with the ability to start immediately upon background check and drug test. Must have reliable transportation. Join us in the frontline fight to care for our communities. Collect specimens according to established procedures for COVID 19. Duties include but are not limited to:
· Research test/client information and confirm and verify all written and electronic orders by utilizing lab technology systems or directory of services.
· Responsible for completing all data entry requirements accurately including data entry of patient registration; entry of test order from requisition or pulling order from database
· Data entry and processing specimens including: labeling, centrifuging, splitting, and freezing specimens as required by test order.
· Perform departmental-related clerical duties when assigned such as data entry, inventory, stock supplies, and answer phones when needed.
· Read, understand and comply with departmental policies, protocols and procedures.
· Perform verification of patient demographic info / initials including patient signature post-venipuncture to verify tubes were labeled in their presence and that the name on the label is correct.
· Complete training courses and keep up-to-date with the latest collection techniques.
· Stay up-to-date on company communications.
· Ability to provide quality, error free work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work independently with minimal on-site supervision.
· Excellent COVID 19 collection skills to include pediatric and geriatric.
· Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime.
· Committed to all policies and procedures including company dress code.
· Must have reliable transportation, valid driver license, and clean driving record, if applicable.
· Must demonstrate superior customer focus; ability to communicate openly and transparently with peers, supervisors and patients; ability to accelerate and embrace change.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $22.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Aurora, CO 80011: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location