We got a new job opening detail
company name U.S. Bank
location : Denver, CO
description : At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Regional Security Manager (RSM) is a Hybrid employee, working both from an office and from home, and is assigned to a regional team charged with physical security and incident response for U.S. Bank properties, assets, employees, and customers. Specifically, RSM’s assist with the development and delivery of training and onboarding of newly hired physical security specialists, facilitate the processes for preventative maintenance and repairs of security systems and devices, serve on project teams, conduct risk assessments and compliance activities, handle incident management and response duties, and performs other physical security assignments.
RSMs report to a Regional Physical Security Director and are expected to build and sustain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders, especially other areas within Corporate Security (e.g. control center, executive services, card access, workplace violence & prevention, etc.) and nationwide North America Physical Security (NAPS) team. RSM’s recommend and sometimes design countermeasures to Security Directors to ensure the physical safety and security at assigned properties within their area of responsibility.
Key responsibilities include:
Initiate incident response actions for robbery, burglary, protests, vandalism, threatening behavior, and other related security incidents to U.S. Bank employees and properties; response in some cases requires travel to U.S Bank properties throughout North America
Liaison with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, and financial sector private security organizations; may represent NAPS team on calls, at meetings and conferences, and potentially on robbery and threat task forces
Participate on cross-functional project teams that encompass a variety of physical security systems/technology and processes delineated in the Bank Protection Act and the U.S. Bank physical security program policies, procedures, and guidance
Assist with advanced planning and execution of physical security initiatives related to U.S. Bank property construction, renovations, and closures
Build and maintain excellent relationships with Physical Security vendors and contractors
Prepare reports, documents and presentations, which in some cases may include information received by senior Corporate Security management
Maintain Physical Security data bases and information management systems
Attend in-person, telepresence, and video presence meetings
Conduct in-person compliance reviews and risk assessments at assigned U.S. Bank properties
Escalate significant matters to their assigned Regional Director or the Senior Director of NAPS
Handle special projects or other duties when assigned
RSM’s may have Critical Infrastructure Sites (Data Centers, Cash Vaults, Lockboxes) within their area of responsibility. Additional responsibilities may include:
Direct management of physical security processes and indirect management of contract security staff
Drafting and/or providing subject matter expertise in policies, procedures, guidelines, and post orders for Critical Infrastructure Sites
Develop a working knowledge of unique physical security technologies (biometric systems, alarm monitoring programs, weapons detection systems, etc.)
Participate in regulatory reviews and walk-throughs involving both internal and external auditors
Complete reoccurring tasks (weekly, monthly, quarterly) within the predetermined cadence
May be responsible for managing the site’s Emergency Action Plan and any necessary drills and activity associated with this plan
Work in close partnership with business line compliance teams to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
Two to three years of applicable experience
– At least one to three years of experience in an infrastructure ( e.g. campus or property) related law enforcement, a large professional corporate security function, or in a military specialty involving physical security or critical infrastructure law enforcement programs
– Experience interfacing with local, state, and federal law enforcement , and private sector corporate security organizations
-Knowledge of Federal Statutes (Title 18) and similar state penal statutes that relate to threats, robbery, Bank Protection Act, protests, trespassing, vandalism, etc.
– Demonstrated ability to work independently under limited supervision; experience working remotely and from a home-based office preferred
– K nowledge of financial markets, banking products, physical security systems , infrastructure physical security processes, and financial sector threat landscape
– Demonstrated ability to handle physical security related incidents
Ability to interpret building plans, design documents, and physical security proposals
– E xperience working with multiple organizational levels, cross-functional business lines, and with a geographically disbursed team
– A bility to meet deadlines, prioritize multiple work assignments, follow defined processes, and adhere to policies, procedures and written guidance
– Ability to interpret intelligence and information sharing, and incorporate analyzed information into project planning, incident response, and related physical security initiatives
– Professionally represent the North America Physical Security team on industry specific organizations and workgroups
– Experience in assisting with the preparation of documents and presentations used by management and internal/industry peers
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with in times of crisis and incidents ; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Physical Security Professional (PSP), or similar designations preferred
– Advanced training in project management and infrastructure physical security preferred
– College course work in criminal justice, homeland security, critical infrastructure security, or related areas preferred
– Ability to travel 25 % within the United States , typically throughout Colorado and the states that border Colorado. Some national travel required to attend meetings, conferences, and assist with special projects.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants .
Benefits: Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers .
EEO is the Law Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $64,770.00 – $76,200.00 – $83,820.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.